- $85 before March 1st
- $155 beginning March 1st
- $185 beginning July 1st
Re-Enrollment Fee Policy:
- Application will not be processed without the re-enrollment fee
- The re-enrollment fee is non-refundable, except if class is full to capacity
- Re-enrollment fee holds current student’s slot for the coming year
- Reserved student placement will only be held as long as various fees due June 1st and first month tuition (due on August 1st) are paid on time. Class placement will be released upon non-payment of fees.
This fee partially covers the cost of the forms, processing for admissions and bookkeeping. It also covers parent newsletters and office communications, student accident insurance, A.C.S.I. & T.A.B.S. membership dues, etc.
- Annual Standardized Testing - $50
Testing Fee Policy:
- Due from all students K -11th
- Due June 1st or at time of enrollment if after June 1st
- Must be paid in full by the first day of school in order to attend
- Testing fees are non-refundable
All students at NCA take a comprehensive battery of nationally norm referenced tests annually. This will let us know what concepts your student has mastered, how far they have progressed from year to year, and how they compare with other students across the country. Our students traditionally do very well! If a student elects to take an additional test we are offering there will be an additional fee.
Book, Material, Technology & Additional Fees
Kindergarten & Elementary Book, Material & Technology Fees - $330
Secondary Book, Material & Technology Fees - $395
- 9th - 12th Grade Student Activity fee - $35
- Senior Graduation Fee (12th grade) - $100
Book, Material, Technology & Additional Fees Policy:
- Due June 1st or at time of enrollment if after June 1st.
- A $50 late fee (no exception) will be added to enrolled student’s account if not paid by June 15th. Another late fee will be added if not paid by July 15th.
- Must be paid in full by the first day of school in order to attend.
- Book, Material, Technology & Additional fees are non-refundable.
This fee includes rental use of permanent textbooks, cost of consumable workbooks, computer software, technology supplies, teaching aids, etc. All books and supplies are the sole property of NCA.
Tuition Payment Options 2021-2022
Plan A – One Annual Payment in full is due on or before August 15, 2021. This one annual payment plan offers the maximum savings to parents of approximately 5% versus the monthly payment option. If payment is not made by August 31st, the payment option will automatically revert to Plan C.
Annual Payments 1st Child 2ndChild
Kindergarten $6,035 $5,435
Elementary (1-5) $7,460 $6,715
Secondary (6-12) $8,170 $7,355
Plan B – Semester payments are due on or before August 15, 2021, and January 15, 2022. By pre-paying each semester this two-installment plan offers savings of approximately 2.5 % versus the monthly payment plan. If payments are not made by August 31st and by January 31st, respectively, the payment option will automatically revert to Plan C.
Semester Payments (2) 1st Child 2ndChild
Kindergarten $3,095 $2,785
Elementary (1-5) $3,830 $3,450
Secondary (6-12) $4,195 $3,775
Plan C – 10 payments are due the 1st of each month beginning in August 2021 and ending in May 2022. If payment is not received on the 6th of the month, late fees will be assessed. Additional late fees will be charged after the 15th of the month. If tuition falls one month past due the student will be withdrawn until account becomes current.
Monthly Payments (10) 1st Child 2ndChild
Kindergarten $635 $570
Elementary (1-5) $785 $710
Secondary (6-12) $860 $775
Annual fund – Tax-Deductible Gifts
Nazarene Christian Academy has made every effort to keep tuition affordable. Tuition is not tax-deductible. In charity and faith the Board has budgeted expecting tax-deductible contributions equal to approximately $300 per student next year. We welcome your love gifts, in the amount the Lord enables – not equal gifts but equal sacrifices. Some may do much more and others a little less. Some may do volunteer service or contribute other material gifts in–lieu of cash gifts. It also takes the help of grandparents, local businesses, and other friends to meet the total need.