$225 - due with Application form; $215 for each additional student from the same family
Application Fee Policy:
- Application will not be processed without the application fee
- The application fee is non-refundable, except if class is full to capacity
- Reserved student placement will only be held as long as various fees due on June 1st and 1st month’s tuition (due on August 1st) are paid on time. Class placement will be released upon non-payment of fees.
This fee partially covers the cost of the forms, processing for admissions, and bookkeeping. It also covers parent newsletters, office communications, student accident insurance, A.C.S.I. & T.A.B.S. membership dues, etc.
New Student: One-time Fee (non-refundable)
Screening/Entrance/Placement Testing Fee - $100
All prospective Kindergarten Students are required to participate in a readiness screening (K.I.D.S. = Kindergarten Inventory of Developmental Skills). Prospective students must demonstrate their readiness to function at the grade level for which they are applying. A diagnostic test, the most recent report card and standardized test results from their previous school will be required.
All students at NCA take a comprehensive battery of nationally norm referenced tests annually. This will let us know what concepts your student has mastered, how far they have progressed from year to year, and how they compare with other students across the country. Our students traditionally do very well! If a student elects to take an additional test we are offering there will be an additional fee.
All regular fees (class, textbook, technology, and material) are included in the tuition.
Elementary (1-5): $8,870
Secondary (6-12): $9,760
Non-refundable 10% of total tuition is required by June 1st or at time of enrollment. The tuition deposit can be split into two payments June 1st and July 1st - contact the Business office for this option.
*Note: The Balance is payable using your choice of the following three plans:
- Plan A: A single payment for the full year due on or before August 15 (5% discount will be applied).
- Plan B: Two equal payments due in August and January (2.5% discount will be applied).
- Plan C: 10 month payments due the 1st of each month beginning in August.
Tuition Deposit Policy:
- Due June 1st or at time of enrollment if after June 1st (If two payments for June and July are needed, contact the Business office for a payment arrangement).
- A $25 late fee (no exception) will be added to the enrolled student’s account if not paid by June 15th. Another late fee will be added if not paid by July 15th.
- Must be paid in full by the first day of school in order to attend.
- The 10% tuition deposit is non-refundable.
Need Based Tuition Assistance is available to those that qualify. Families interested in financial aid can apply. Please contact the Business Office.
Tuition Payment Options 2022-2023
Plan A – One Annual Payment in full is due on or before August 15, 2022. This one annual payment plan offers the maximum savings to parents of approximately 5% versus the monthly payment option. If payment is not made by August 31st, the payment option will automatically revert to Plan C. *See Note: remainder of 90% balance
|Annual Payments||1st Child||
Plan B – Semester payments are due on or before August 15, 2022, and January 15, 2023. By pre-paying each semester this two-installment plan offers savings of approximately 2.5% versus the monthly payment plan. If payments are not made by August 31st and by January 31st, respectively, the payment option will automatically revert to Plan C. *See Note: remainder of 90% balance
|Semester Payments (2)||1st Child||
Plan C – 10 payments are due the 1st of each month beginning in August 2022 and ending in May 2023. If payment is not received on the 6th of the month, late fees will be assessed. Additional late fees will be charged after the 15th of the month. If tuition falls one month past due, the student will be withdrawn until the account becomes current.*See Note: remainder of 90% balance
|Monthly Payments (10)||1st Child||
Annual fund – Tax-Deductible Gifts
Nazarene Christian Academy has made every effort to keep tuition affordable. Tuition is not tax-deductible. In charity and faith the Board has budgeted expecting tax-deductible contributions equal to approximately $300 per student next year. We welcome your love gifts, in the amount the Lord enables – not equal gifts but equal sacrifices. Some may do much more and others a little less. Some may do volunteer service or contribute other material gifts in–lieu of cash gifts. It also takes the help of grandparents, local businesses and other friends to meet the total need.